Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Miracles of Every Day


This Being within me has opened my soul up to so many more miraculous happenings around me. I am so thankful for every breath, every sense and every moment. Here are just a few recent blessings we have recieved:

-thunderstorms this morning and last night (a very rare occurance in Eugene)
-seeing an angel in the clouds last night with the full moon shining through
-taking baby swimming for the first time at a sacred mountain creek with papa and two soul sisters who will be at the birth
-covering KC and I from head to toe in smushed up blackberries (photos to come)
-communicating with baby thru meditation, journaling, dreaming and yoga
-seeing my belly move
-watching our garden bloom
-connecting with family and loved ones far away
-knowing that soon we will all be together again.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Sounds blissful!!
Can't wait to see the blackberry crush pictures... ;)