Sunday, July 20, 2008

July Adventures...


Our most-recent performance during the Oregon Country Fair, July 12th 2008
Not only is my belly (19 weeks) rounder than the others, but also much whiter!! Maybe I should get some sunning in!


I started vending at the Saturday Market. I'm selling my candles, beaded bobbies, and driftwood windchimes. The hangers that Dede made out of old piano keys really come in handy here!


Taken during KC's reletive's visit, early July. They brought a nice little package of goodies from home, including KC's old saxophone and this darling butterfly costume that I believe is meant of the little one, although I couldn't resist trying it on!

2 comments:

Todd said...

I saw your blog while surfing and stopped because I used to be a belly dancer, that was years ago. Now, I weight train to stay in shape. I did a post yesterday the 19th on staying in balance and used exercise as an example. Keep 0n dancing, it's fun and great exercise.
If you want to visit my blog it's at www.moonbowchaser.com. See you there.
Sonni

Alyce said...

Look at your beautiful belly!
I love the butterfly costume, btw... no reason you can't borrow it... I mean, bambini can't wear it *all* the time, right??
;)
Glad to hear you doing well.