Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lukah is 2 Months Old!!



...and what an adventure it has been! She is sizing up to be a lovely lady indeed. At just over 10 pounds, she seems ready to take on the world.

Her grip is becoming stronger as her hands and fingers fill out. She's gotten a few good grabs at mama's hair, and occasionally holds onto one of her toys.


Speaking of hair...hers is getting much thicker! My color too. ;-)


When she's not quietly observing the world with her keen awareness, she is becoming quite the blabber mouth! She spends 20 minutes at a time staring up at papa and me talking talking talking that precious baby language. I think sooner than later words will form. It's already sounded like she's said 'hello' and 'I love you'.


She melts my heart every time I peak into her crib for nursing time, and am greeted with a great big Lukah smile, that special one reserved for mama only.