Friday, June 6, 2008

Stories of Birth


So far, above anything else I've read or heard about being pregnant, it is the stories I find most inspiring and empowering. Facts and statistics can be daunting, and sometimes all the information out there is overwhelming. But I feel just hearing a woman's own story, from her perspective, can give me all the tools I need for my own birth. It's a web that connects us all as one.
We each have a story to tell, so I am encouraging YOU to add your own story to the collection. I would love to hear your birth stories, to read for inspiration and strength when I am going to need it most in my whole life. If you have not given birth, perhaps investigate the story of your own birth! If you are a papa, or have witnessed a birth, feel free to share your experience as a birth attendant. It will be a great way to revisit one of the most magikal moments we experience as human beings.
If you are so inspired to do so, please feel free to send your story to me. You can email me at leeleebug82@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
Blessings

No comments: