Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grandma Arrives Today!



...And just maybe that is what our baby is waiting for! Grammy Linda is in the air as I write this, dreaming of holding her first grandchild. I am SO looking forward to her calming presence and nurturing nature. And what a blessing it will be to have her here for the birth after all!!

My weekly baby update tells me my baby is a week old already...hmm, I guess they don't have a past-40-weeks option. We're not worried, just ready. Last weekend I decided dancing would help so I squeezed into a costume and performed with the troupe at Cozmic Pizza. It was quite an amazing thing for people to see...even for me after I watched the video...wow! look at that baby dance! And quite a joyous act for us to do. A good pre-labor test for the girls and me.



Well, today we go in for some monitoring of the baby's heartbeat and some other non-invasive testing. Mom's going to meet us right at the birthing center, as that's when she will be rolling in from PDX. Maybe we'll throw our birth basket into the car...just in case!

I know I said the next blog would have baby pics up, but you'll have to settle for a giant belly picture instead!

2 comments:

Alyce said...

omg! Any moment now! How exciting!

Lissa said...

What a cute pic of you as little ones! And beautiful full belly pic of you.

I bet grandma Linda's calming presence will ease the baby out.

xoxo