Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby's First Halloween Costume!

My last public performance was last night at the World Cafe with us Lumi's and the Conjugal Visitors (who were just voted BEST acoustice band in Eugene) Well, I couldn't go out with out a bang, so decided my costume would be the baby...painted onto my belly, with it's own costume. It was quite a success and was wonderful to see the little on undulating right along with my movements!


Here are some pics of how it all went down:

My friend and co-worker Candance was the artist, using a growth chart we were given at the birthing center. Baby is just entering the 9th month, so that's the one we used. She did an amazing job!!!


We did two sets that night, so two costumes. Here is number one, kind of a "Mists of Avelon" theme.





Costume number two was a bit more playful. We were more in gypsy/vaudeville more, dancing live to the Visitors music. Ali and I were studly men, and Lila and Jeannie were the frilly ladies. We actually whipped out some 'ballroom dancing' fusion. I thought it was fitting to be a man in my condition!




1 comment:

Lissa said...

Awesome pics LeeLee. Beautiful belly decoration!