Saturday, November 22, 2008

Belly Cast!!

Wu-hoo! We got our belly casted!! I'm glad we made it this far, because as of three this morning, I thought this could very well be labor day instead of belly cast day! I woke up with pretty strong contractions (compared to what I had been feeling at least) and was up til about 6:30 breathing thru them wondering if they are the real ones or not. Well, after going back to sleep for a couple hours, the went back to the mild ones, so I don't think the real thing is here QUITE yet.

So instead we got to do the belly cast as planned! We had a beautiful circle of friends over to help create it. Candace (who painted baby belly on Halloween) and Simon from Sundance, Serene and Lakota (our 5 year old little buddy), Heather, Jeannie and Ali.



Papa got some video and we got lots of pics. And now, drying with flowers all around it, is my beautiful pregnant belly to look at always. What a special memory we will have of this time. We may paint it later on, but for now, I enjoy the sun shining thru it and seeing my mama body on display.

I'll let the pics do the talking...










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey leeann, i just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you and your little family. lots of love from helsinki!

xx
/monica

Alyce said...

That's so neat! Getting so close!!!

Luminessah World Interpretive Dance said...

I'm sorry I had to miss this, it looks beautiful!! Funny to think the next time I'll see you will probably while you're giving birth!! I love you and I think of you everyday!!! Blessings, Lila

Anonymous said...

Hello - KC and Leeann
We are thinking and praying for this little one to safely arrive soon!

We can't wait to meet the new member of our family

take care,
love,
Jill, Mike, Mackenna, Abby and Alaina